By accessing and using the Platform and its’ services, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to any of the provisions as set hereunder in this Policy, please do not use the Platform or any of its services.
This Policy does not apply to other websites that post different statements, regardless of whether or not the Platform links to them or not.
You must be 13 years old or older (the “Permitted Age“) to use the Platform. If you are under the Permitted Age, please refrain from using the Platform and/or from providing Us with any information. We do not knowingly collect information from users under the Permitted Age. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from someone under the Permitted Age, We will use reasonable efforts to delete it.
We may terminate your account and/or ban future use of the Platform if We find that you are younger than the Permitted Age and/or if We did not receive the Parental Consent. We may at any time request additional information to confirm your age.
We collect the following information so that We can provide you with Our service:
2.1. Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give Us through Our Platform or that you send Us.
2.2. Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources, platforms, and users. For example, online app stores (such as Google Play).
2.3. Anonymous Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log anonymous information about you and the device (computer, mobile phone etc.) you use when using the Platform in order to improve Our services and your experience. For example, when visiting Our Platform, We log your device’s operating system, browser type, browser language, and other general statistical information. If you use a mobile device, We may collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and properties, app crashes, and other system and user’s activity.
2.4. Ads Free Service. We may get information about you from Google Play when you purchase the Ads Free Service on Our Platform. This information contains the data you provided in the purchasing process via Google Play platform, and it is subject to Google’s terms and policies, which can be found here.
2.5. Cookies. We may log information using “cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on your device. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on Our Platform.
You can remove or block cookies from the Platform through your browser settings. You can also block cookies on most mobile devices under “settings”. Please note that if you remove or reject Our cookies, it could affect how Our Platform works for you and/or prevent you from being able to access/use certain features.
We may use third party services while operating the Platform, such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Flurry, AdMob, etc., to track and analyze trends and patterns in relation to users’ behavior, to improve Our Services. We are not responsible for the use of such data by such third-parties.
3.3. AdMob. The advertising on the Platform may be connected via AdMob. The information collected by AdMob is stored on Google’s servers as specified above. AdMob’s policy can be found here.
We use your personal information to provide you with the services on Our Platform and to improve your experience on Our platform. Additionally, We may use your information to:
• Operate, maintain and improve Our Platform;
• Send you information including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to comments and/or questions and to assist you with any technical support (establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password), log your activity and contact you;
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
• Provide and deliver products and services that you may request;
• To protect you and/or other users and prevent any use of the Platform which is unlawful or against Our TOU.
• To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
We may share personal information as follows:
• When you provide your consent. For example, you may let Us share personal information with third parties or other users. Third parties are subject to their own privacy policies.
• When We do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of Our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• For legal, protection, and safety purposes, for example:
• To comply with laws.
• To lawful requests and legal processes.
• To protect the rights and property of TiviApp, its agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing Our agreements, policies, and TOU.
• In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of Our employees and agents, Our customers, or any person.
• With third party service providers in order to provide you with specific services and/or features. For example, if We use a third party payment application.
• We may also share general aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. This information does not personally identify you.
Our main office is in the state of Israel. If you use the Platform outside of Israel, please note that your information will be saved, stored and processed in Israeli databases and will be governed by Israeli law. By using the Platform you give your consent to the above and to any provisions under applicable data storage and usage laws in Israel.
Due to the fact that some of the services are provided by third parties located in various locations worldwide, your information may be transferred to, and stored on, computers located at these other countries – outside of your country or legal jurisdiction (the “Transfer“). Additionally, the privacy laws of these countries may differ from those in your jurisdiction. By using Our services and/or providing Us with your personal information, you are giving Us your consent to this Transfer.
Our services may integrate with third party social applications and/or services such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. (the “Social Apps“). These Social Apps let you share information and actions that you take on Our Platform, on the Social Apps. For example, an action you take on Our Platform may be published on Facebook if your account has been set-up this way. Please check your privacy settings in your profile on the Platform (as is applicable), and the settings and privacy policies of the relevant Social Apps for more information about how they handle the data you share through them.
Your personal information is stored on secured servers of approved third party service providers, and only selected personnel have access.
Although We use industry standard security measures to protect your personal information so that it is not made available to unauthorized parties, We cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from Our systems will be completely secure and any information you provide is your sole responsibility and subject to this Policy and Our TOU.
Editing Your Information: You may review, edit or delete your personal information by sending Us a request by email. We may delete your personal information, except for information needed for ongoing issues such as outstanding payments or legal proceedings. When necessary, We may keep specific identifiable information for up to 7 years, in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, assist with any investigation and enforce Our Platform TOU. We are not responsible for deleting or updating any information on third party sites.
This Policy may be changed from time to time in Our sole discretion. Notice of such changes will be announced on the Platform. The changes will be effective ten (10) calendar days following notice on the Platform. Notwithstanding, continued use of the Services and the Platform following notice of such changes will be considered as your consent.
We take your privacy seriously. If you have any concerns, please let Us know.
We welcome your comments and questions. You may contact us.